The Royal County Theatre / Palace Theatre / Hexagon Theatre
The Theatre Royal & Albert Hall (Friar Street, Reading)was destroyed by fire in 1874
The Royal County Theatre opened 20th June 1887 and was renamed as The Prince's Theatre of Varieties in September 1893. This building was destroyed by fire on 25th August 1894.
The New County Theatre opened 16th September 1895.
The Palace Theatre (located in Cheapside) was opened on 30th September 1907. The venue closed for good on 9th January 1960 and was demolished in 1961.
The Hexagon Theatre (Queen's Walk, Reading) was built in 1977 and it's first performance too place 7th November 1977.